The pass can be approached from both the sides but it is advisable to start from Uttrakhand or Gosangu in Himachal Pradesh and not Sangla. This adds to the charm of climbing for multiple days before crossing the pass, rather then descending down after crossing the pass on the second day.
When starting this trek from Dhaula / Gosangu, the trek climbs up steadily passing by the villages of Baota, Jiskun, Jhakha before OUR SERVICES
entering into the remote serenity of the pious Rupin valley. The *Trekking *Camping * Rafting *Wildlife
trail continuously follows the Rupin river and starts to climb up *Char Dham Yatra *Summer Camp
steeply passing through thick and thin forests of conifers and birch, before reaching the beautiful meadow of the Dhanteras Thatch. Here, the intimidating three-stage waterfall of the Rupin
river welcomes us. While in pre-monsoon season, the waterfalls are frozen and only few can be seen falling during the pea time of the day, in the post-monsoon season, you are literally surrounded by numerous waterfalls.. These waterfalls are formed by the melting snows on the higher reaches and forms a major feed to the Rupin river.
- DEHRADOON TO SANKRI , VIA – PUROLA
- SANKRI TO ALIGAD CAMP, VIA – DHAULA, SEWA
- ALIGAD ( SEWA) TO JHAKHA, VIA – GOSANGU, JISKUN
- JHAKHA TO SARUWAS THATCH
- SARUWAS THATCH TO DHANTERAS THATCH
- DHANTERAS THATCH TO RATA FERI, VIA – UPPER WATERFALL CAMP . EXCURSION TO RATA FERI LAKE
- RATA FERI TO KANDA SANGLA, VIA – RUPIN PASS, RONTIGAD
- KANDA SANGLA TO SANGLA